Thursday, October 16, 2014

Get Involved II--Extra Credit Opportunities



In order to get the most possible for a university education, it is *very* helpful to take advantage of the many opportunities for learning there are outside the classroom.  I like to see my IDL students participate in as many campus events as possible.  I especially like seeing student attend NSU plays and concerts.

Tonight (Thursday, October 16), tomorrow, and Saturday, the NSU theater department presents "On the Verge."  The show starts at 7:30 p.m. in the Williams Library "Round Room."

Also tonight is the annual aria and concerto competition.  The aria portion of the competition begins at 5:00 p.m. in Krikac auditorium.

For extra credit, just add a comment to the post here your impressions of either the play or the aria/concerto competition. What did you find particularly memorable/enjoyable?

1 comment:

  1. I was really impressed with instrumental portion of the concert, I can honestly say it was the first real "band" concert id ever been too. The music selection was wonderful! Really did enjoy it, we have a great music program and I will be attending more concerts in the future.

    ReplyDelete